Forms of enterprise
In the lifetime of an enterprise many legal aspects may be of importance. Take in mind for example:
- the choice and implementation of the proper form of enterprise;
- the corporation of legal entities and the set-up of articles of association;
- shareholders’ contracts;
- questions about corporate governance;
- questions about directors’ and supervisory board members’ liability;
- employee participation;
- partnerships and joint ventures;
- purchase and sale of an enterprise .
Selling or purchasing a company is a complex transaction. The path may run smoothly, yet not necessarily so. Emotions may also play a role. The legal support is conductive to the result that is wished for. Regardless whether it involves a takeover, a merger, a participation or a joint venture. And this applies from the moment the first intentions and secrecy are laid down up until the due diligence that is to be carried out, and it also applies to the legal structure (shares or assets) and the contractual settlement (not only including takeover, participation or joint venture contracts, but also, for example, shareholders’ contracts and management contracts).
The lawyers and civil-law notaries of PlasBossinade closely work together with tax lawyers and business consultants of PlasBossinade.