Within this scope we developed a Legal Risk management and analysis roadmap.
- We map the current legal situation of the specific part desired by you: for example employees, housing, permits or contracts.
- Unwanted risks are made controllable and limited by legal measures and modifications (for example the modification of contracts or legal structure).
- Structural measures are taken to avoid legal risks in the future, for example information and training for employees, model agreements, manuals and such.
- Safeguarding by keeping a finger on the pulse and ensuring that the risk analysis is not a one-off action but, on the contrary, a continuous process that forms part of your operational management.
Risk analysis during the entrepreneurial path
The entrepreneurship knows a lot of stages in which risk analysis is of major importance. The people of PlasBossinade give support and advice in the field of risk management at every stage of the entrepreneurial path.
- Establishment/legal form
- Tax matters
- General terms and conditions
- Housing (Lease, Purchase, Construction)
- Permits (Building permit, environmental permit)
- Personnel (Employment agreements, Collective Agreement [CAO]
- Intellectual property (Trademarks, Designs, Patents)
- Cybercrime and data leaks
- Concluding agreements
- Expansion (growth)