Law of persons and family law
In a lifetime… a lot of things happen that call for proper legal arrangements. It starts with the birth of a child and it ends upon death. In between a lot of things may happen, such as a marriage, the setting up of a business or a divorce. The lawyers of PlasBossinade in the field of the law of persons and family law advise on these matters so that they can be properly settled. And should problems arise after all, they help you to solve them. Through negotiations, through mediation or by taking the matter to court. PlasBossinade has lawyers, tax lawyers, company consultants and junior and senior civil-law notaries who deal with matters in relation to the law of persons and family law.
Family affairs and assets from the beginning to the end
The specialists of PlasBossinade can advise you during the various stages in your life. The aspects are mentioned below in a timeline.
- Custody over a child
- Adoption and step-parent adoption
Relation and forms of cohabitation
- When we are going to live together, do we need to conclude a cohabitation contract?
- What are the differences between cohabitation, marriage and registered partnership?
- Is it sensible to draw up a prenuptial agreement?
- What does a community of property imply?
Adjusting the form of cohabitation
- One of the partners starts a (new) enterprise
- One of the partners falls ill
Termination of the relationship
- Parenthood scheme
- Co-parenthood, main residence, arrangements for contact and care
- Child maintenance
- Partner’s maintenance
- Division of the community of property
- Settling the prenuptial agreement, for example by means of a set off clause
- Division/equalization of pensions
- How do I arrange for my child to succeed me?
- What can I arrange for in my will?
- What if a dispute arises about the inheritance?
The tax lawyers, business accountants, civil-law notaries and the lawyers in the field of the law of persons and family law at PlasBossinade provide you with expert advice on such questions. They think along with you about the arrangements to be made for your children, your estate or your enterprise. Our specialists gladly assist you in protecting your estate against business creditors and for the benefit of yourself, your family and/or your successors.
Should a dispute arise (for example in the event of divorce or about an inheritance) the lawyers at PlasBossinade in the field of the law of persons and family law will assist you with the settlement. They have broad experience and if required they work together with our business consultants or your accountant. This can be done by means of:
- mediation by our experienced mediators;
- negotiations with the other party or parties;
- and if this should fail by taking the matter to court.
Lawyers in the field of the law of persons and family law
Are you looking for a lawyer who is specialized in the law of persons and family law?
PlasBossinade has specialists with a lot of knowledge and experience in the law of persons and family law. They are ready to render their services to you. Do not hesitate to get in touch with us to see what we can do for you specifically.