Whether the construction of a town hall is at issue, the purchase of software or the supply of official cars: the authorities and semi-public authorities have to stick to the rules of the game. The purpose of these rules is to ensure that entrepreneurs all have equal chances to be awarded the order. The specialized lawyers at PlasBossinade have the answers to every question you may think of in that respect.
Giving advice and conducting legal proceedings
The lawyers at PlasBossinade conduct legal proceedings about invitations for tenders on behalf of tendering parties as well as entrepreneurs. For that reason they are able to shed a light on your case from both perspectives. This is to your advantage. PlasBossinade even more aims at helping you to prevent disputes. An important part of the activities of the lawyers at PlasBossinade therefore involves giving advice to tendering parties and entrepreneurs. Because of their broad experience in legal proceedings the lawyers at PlasBossinade are able to think one step ahead.
For tendering parties
Tendering parties can turn to PlasBossinade with questions such as:
- Is my organization a ‘contracting entity’?
- Is the intended transaction subject to a duty to invite for tenders?
- For which tendering procedure shall I opt?
- Are my tendering documents legitimate?
- Should I lay aside a tender because of a deficiency or could it be corrected?
- Are the objections of an entrepreneur against the tendering procedure as it has been pursued valid?
Entrepreneurs can turn to PlasBossinade with questions such as:
- Which possibilities do I have if I am not invited for a private tendering procedure?
- Are the requirements that must be met proportionate?
- In which way should I act if I were to object against the requirements that have been set?
- What is ‘strategically submitting’ and what is the difference with ‘manipulatively submitting’?
- Has my tender been declared invalid on proper grounds?
- Which possibilities do I have to protest against a decision of the party inviting for the tender?
The lawyers of PlasBossinade closely follow the developments and therefore keep their knowhow up to date. They also attribute to the development of procurement law by publishing in professional journals and magazines.
Apart from that PlasBossinade takes care of courses and seminars, solitary or in cooperation with other teams of PlasBossinade. Service tailored to your needs is always possible. Please feel free to contact us without obligation.
Lawyers in the field of procurement law
Are you looking for a lawyer who is specialized in procurement law? PlasBossinade has lawyers who have a lot of knowledge and experience in procurement law. They are ready to render their services to you. Do not hesitate to get in touch with us in order to see what we can do for you specifically.