Negotiating, advising and conducting legal proceedings are the key tasks
Armin Vorsselman is a specialist in the field of liability and insurance law and represents authorities, companies and institutions as well as private persons. He is a highly experienced lawyer in the field of compensation law.
Apart from running his practice, in which negotiating, advising and conducting legal proceedings are the key tasks, Armin provides various courses in his field of law to lawyers and claims-assessors and takes care of in-house training for his clients. Armin Vorsselman is also regularly engaged as mediator or binding advisor at the mutual request of parties that are in conflict. Since 2015 he has been a member of the management board of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers [Vereniging van Letselschade Advocaten].
- Professional training legal profession
- Post-academic Grotius course personal injury 2009/2010
- Netherlands Mediation Institute, mediator study 2008/2009
- Member of the Board of Representatives of the Netherlands Bar Association 2011-2014
- Chairman at various conferences
- Lecturer at the foundation Kerckebosch (www.kerckebosch.nl)
- Lecturer at Studiecentrum voor Bedrijf en Overheid (a study center for people engaged in the industrial branch and public authorities) (www.sbo.nl)
- Organizer of the annual conference of the University of Groningen in the field of liability and personal injury
- Editor-in-chief together with professor mr F.T. Oldenhuis of an anthology, published by Boom legal publishers.
- Chairman of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers [Vereniging van Letselschade Advocaten] (www.lsa.nl).
- Co-founder of/participant at the Groningen Centre for Liability and Damage [GroningsCentrum voor Aansprakelijkheid en Schade (GCAS)]
- Guest lecturer in the field of Personal Injury and Occupational Illness at the Groningen University.
- Member of the Rotary Groningen centre
- Member of the association of personal injury lawyers [LSA]
- Member of the association of liability and compensation law [VASR]