Maxime de Coninck
Maxime de Coninck has been employed with PlasBossinade since 2016. Her passion is employment law. She enjoys getting to the bottom of all sorts of questions in the field of employment law and in advising en assisting clients in legal proceedings. Thoroughness and precision are the characteristic features of the manner of working of Maxime de Coninck.
Maxime de Coninck deals with your cases attentively. She listens carefully to your needs and wishes and tunes in on them. Maxime de Coninck therefore is seen as a committed lawyer. If going to court is inevitable, Maxime de Conick will decisively support you with her persuasive powers.
- Dual Master in Dutch law, specialization private law and company law, University of Groningen (2015, with honours)
- Bachelor in science of law, University of Groningen
- Member of Bites & Business Groningen
- Member of JCC Groningen (a commercial network organization for highly qualified young people)
- Member of the Association of Young Northern Employment Lawyers (Vereniging Jonge Arbeidsrecht Advocaten)
Member of the Committee of the Groningen-Assen Young Bar Association organizing moot court competitions.