Privacystatement PlasBossinade Notarissen N.V.
This privacy statement explains how our office handles personal data that are processed within the scope of the activities and the provision of services.
Our contact details
Office name: PlasBossinade Notarissen N.V.
Address: Paterswoldseweg 804/Rijksstraatweg 217A
Postal code/city/town: 9728 BM Groningen/9752 CA Haren
Contact person: G. Bossinade
E-mail address: email@example.com
CC number: 01144563
This privacy statement applies to the following categories of natural persons of whom PlasBossinade processes personal data:
- clients or potential clients;
- visitors to the office building of PlasBossinade;
- visitors of the website of PlasBossinade;
- those who receive digital newsletters from PlasBossinade;
- participants in gatherings organised by PlasBossinade;
- all other persons who contact PlasBossinade or of whom PlasBossinade processes data, with the exception of its shareholders, employees and student-trainees;
- those who are interested in working at PlasBossinade (job alert).
Our provision of services
Our office processes personal data that:
- have been given for drafting a notarial deed;
- are required for the fulfilment of an instruction to give advice or to render other services;
- are required for meeting legal tasks and obligations;
- are required for the purposes for which you have specifically given your consent;
- are provided by the data subject himself (during a meeting or gathering), by phone or digitally (through e-mail or web forms on the office website), such as contact data and – dependent on the nature of the issue or case – other personal data;
- are generated during a visit of the data subject to the website of PlasBossinade or during his reading of digital newsletters, such as the IP-address, the surfing behaviour on the website, the pages looked at and the manner of navigating throughout the website, whether the data subject opens a digital newsletter or commercial e-mail and on which items thereof the data subject clicks;
- are recorded by camera images during a visit of the data subject to the office building of PlasBossinade. Outside the office building camera images are made, in order to know who are inside and to ensure that no unauthorised persons have access to the building. In principle camera images are not saved;
- PlasBossinade has collected from other sources, including business social medias such as LinkedIn, public business websites, the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce, the Cadastre, such as filled out and required contact data and other personal data.
- From applicants the following data are processed: contact data, education level, CV, motivation, list of marks and other data that are or could be of importance within the scope of the assessment regarding the suitability of the applicant, such as references, certificates and – on a voluntary basis – a passport photo.
- Upon signing up for the job alert through WhatsApp: first name, surname, e-mail address and/or 06-nuumber.
Cookies and hyperlinks
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: which are necessary for a proper operation of the site or for example for recording your preferences or cookies which facilitate a chat talk;
- Google-analytics/cookies: We use this service to follow and receive reports about how visitors use the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is required by law to do so or insofar third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this. We concluded a processing agreement with Google, we anonymised the last octet of your IP-address within Google Analytics and turned off ‘sharing data’, also for advertising purposes. We do not use any other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics cookies.
PlasBossinade processes personal data for the following purposes:
- executing an agreement to provide legal services and the invoice for activities that have been performed;
- complying with a statutory obligation, including the Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Act;
- maintaining contact, by sending the digital office newsletter, invitations for gatherings and information where the data subject himself has asked for;
- improving product and service information and carrying out specific marketing activities, to be able to provide relevant information to clients/target groups, without involving particular personal data or confidential data in the combination and analysis of the data needed for this purpose and without creating individual client profiles;
- evaluating a gathering (such a workshop or seminar), using evaluation forms filled out by the participants;
- improving the office website www.plasbossinade.nl
- keeping records of user statistics. User statistics of the office website provide information about the numbers of visitors, the duration of the visit, which parts of the website are looked at and the click behaviour. These are generic reports which cannot be traced back to individual visitors;
- controlling access to the office and protecting confidential data;
- assessing the suitability for a temporary or permanent position;
- more specifically for the job alert: drawing attention to vacancies and (student)activities.
Rules personal data in respect of notarial deeds
When our office drafts a notarial deed with your personal data, the civil-law notary must observe statutory rules which have influence on the processing of personal data:
- The civil-law notary is obliged to put certain personal data in the deed. Therefore your data are processed on a legal basis.
- The civil-law notary is obliged to keep the signed deed with your personal data eternally.
- As soon as the deed has been signed by the notary, it has become an official supporting document. No changes whatsoever may be made, which also applies if the personal data are inaccurate. Should changes be necessary, the civil-law notary must draft a new deed in which the change is mentioned.
- The civil-law notary is obliged to verify certain data and personal data in the Municipal Personal Records Database (MPRD), the Chamber of Commerce and the Cadastre.
- The civil-law notary is obliged to verify your identity. For that reason he must ask for your proof of identity. The civil-law notary is one of the few people who are allowed to copy this with all data mentioned on it.
- Your personal data fall under the professional confidentiality of the civil-law notary. Unauthorized persons have no access to those data.
Advice and other services
For other processing of personal data the applicable statutory time-limits are observed.
Source of processed personal data
When our office processes your personal data which you have not provided to us yourself, this processing will always be done within the scope of the instruction you have given to us. The source of those data shall then normally be one of the following:
- Public and non-public files, including the Cadastre, the Chamber of Commerce, the MPRD
- Broker or another advisor with regard to a purchase agreement in which you are one of the parties
- Owners’ Association
- Tax advisor
Transmission of personal data
Our office transmits personal data to others (third parties) only if it is required by law to do or if this is necessary to carry out the activities.
Retaining your personal data
Our office does not retain your personal data any longer than necessary for the purpose for which they have been collected, for the fulfilment of statutory tasks and the compliance with statutory obligations or for the execution of agreements. Retention periods pursuant to statutory provisions such as the Notaries Act and the Public Records Act are kept eternally.
Furthermore, PlasBossinade in principle applies the following maximum retention periods:
- data of applicants: 4 weeks after completion of the application procedure or, if explicit consent has been given: 1 year after completion of the application procedure. If you have entered into temporary or permanent employment these data become part of the personnel file;
- job alert: until the moment of deregistration
- visitors of the website plasbossinade.nl: a maximum of 14 months in Google analytics;
- those who receive newsletters from PlasBossinade: a maximum of 1 year after deregistration or un-subscription for the newsletter, unless an objection has been put forward in which event the personal data will be destroyed.
Your rights in respect of the personal data processed by our office
When your personal data are processed by our office you may use the rights due to you on the basis of the General Data Protection Regulation. You can do this by means of a (preferably written) application through the contact details mentioned in this privacy statement. Before granting your application we will first identify you with the use of a valid proof of identity.
Possible restrictions in exercising your rights by virtue of the General Data Protection Regulation
Our office puts forth every effort to comply with your rights by virtue of the General Data Protection Regulation. Still, it may happen that these rights are in conflict with other statutory provisions such as the Notaries Act. Should the civil-law notary for that reason be unable to meet one of the mentioned requests you will be informed about that in writing.
Complaints about the processing of your personal data by our office
Should you have complaints about the processing of personal data by our office we would like to be informed about this through firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also entitled to submit a complaint with the supervisor, the Personal Data Authority. You can do so by using the website www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl