Jan Leo de Hoop
For companies both in the Netherlands and abroad
Jan Leo de Hoop is a lawyer in the field of corporate law and contract law and apart from that Chairman of the Management Board of PlasBossinade. He assists clients with complex contracts and other legal issues and disputes around enterprises. He does so with clarity, pragmatism and full dedication.
A major part of the practice of Jan Leo de Hoop involves international business relations and contracts. He looks after the interests of clients in cases where opposing parties reside in other European countries and beyond. And also after the interests of foreign clients doing business in the Netherlands. Jan Leo is the key contact for The International Lawyers Network, of which PlasBossinade is a member.
Jan Leo de Hoop also operates in the field of mergers and takeovers and other matters pertaining to corporate law, including disputes between stakeholders in enterprises.
- University of Groningen. Dutch law (private law and socio economic law)
- Specialization course International Trade at Erasmus Universiteit (Rotterdam University)
- Grotius academy, company law (with honours)
- Member of the Association of Private law [Vereniging voor Burgerlijk recht]
- Member of the Association of Commercial law [Vereniging Handelsrecht]
- Member of the Round Table
- Member of the Northern Association of Netherlands Industry and Employers [VNO-NCW Noord]
- Member of the Commercieele Club Groningen
- Member of the Exportclub Groningen