Leonie Ettema has been employed with PlasBossinade since early 2016 as a lawyer in insolvency law. She mainly deals with legal proceedings in the field of liability, contracts, insolvency and entrepreneurship. Consider for example directors’ liability, yet also disputes about domestic and cross-border contracts and financing.
It is a matter of course that you can turn to Leonie Ettema not merely for proceedings but also for advice.
Clarity and short lines of communication
As entrepreneur you wish to be given useful advice on solid grounds enabling you to swiftly move ahead. Leonie Ettema offers such clarity to her clients. She does so using a practical approach. To that regard short lines of communication are essential to her.
- Dutch law, Master’s Degree in private law and criminal law, University of Groningen (2013, with honours)
- Honours programme, University of Groningen
- Member of the Junior Bar Association Groningen-Assen
- Member of JNO en VNO NCW Noord
- Member of Younglink
- Member of the Ronald McDonald Business Breakfast Club
Register of jurisdictions
Leonie Ettema has registered the following area(s) of law in the register of jurisdictions of the Dutch Bar Association (NOvA):
- Contract law
- Corporate law
This registration obliges her to achieve ten training credits per calendar year in accordance with the standards of the Dutch Bar Association.