Are you losing ground in a dispute with the Tax Authorities? Or is the FIOD-ECD (the Fiscal Information and Investigation Service and Economic Investigation Service) asking you questions? Paulien Waninge, lawyer-tax expert, is your experienced and solution-oriented guide in the labyrinth of tax law, insolvency law and criminal law.
Clear and quick
Paulien Waninge uses her knowledge in the field of tax law, insolvency and criminal law to come to a creative over-all solution for your problem. Mildly if possible, tough should need be, and always having your interest in mind in the first place. With her clear way of communicating, Pauline Waninge quickly gets to the core of the matter.
Strong in procedural aspects
Paulien Waninge negotiates with and regularly conducts legal proceedings against the Tax Authorities or local authorities about all sorts of taxes, up to the Supreme Court of the Netherlands, should it be required. She is strong in the procedural aspects of a case; it is not unusual that a case is won on those aspects. Tax and economic criminal cases also form part of her work. Apart from that Paulien Waninge has a broad experience in negotiating with the Tax collector about deferment of payment, remission of debts or a composition with the creditors. Paulien Waninge works closely together with the liquidators of PlasBossinade and assists them with the liquidation of the assets and the settlement of the liabilities of insolvent companies or the winding up of a bankrupt’s estate.
- Tax law, University of Groningen (2004)
- Notarial law, University of Groningen (2006)
- Post-academic course Insolvency law, University of Groningen (2012)
- Grotius academy/Insolad Insolvency law (2013)
- Financial economy for insolvency law attorneys (2018)
- Author at SDU (government printing and publishing office) for the Tax encyclopedia Dutch Documentation Tax Law: interpreting the meaning of statutes for articles in the Collection of State Taxes Act and the General Administrative Law Act that regard deferment of payment, remission of debts and interest on overdue tax.
- Member of the Supervisory Board Exploitatiestichting Westerholm/Rikkers-Lubbers
- Member of the Supervisory Board Stichting Zienn/Het Kopland
- Member of Nederlandse Orde van Advocaten Belastingkundigen (Dutch association of lawyers-tax experts)
- Member of Insolad, Vereniging Insolventierecht Advocaten (Association of Insolvency lawyers)
- Member of Jong Onroerend Goed Groningen (an association of young and ambitious real estate professionals)
- Member of Commercieele Club Groningen
Register of jurisdictions
Paulien Waninge has registered the following area(s) of law in the register of jurisdictions of the Dutch Bar Association (NOvA):
- Insolvency law
- Tax Law
- Criminal Law
This registration obliges her to achieve ten training credits per calendar year in accordance with the standards of the Dutch Bar Association.